Digital Marketing Associate
Digital Marketing Associates' responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
● Perform strategies and tactics to drive qualified traffic to
● Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their
implementation from idea to execution.
● Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition
channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, social media, lead generation
campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
● Measure and report on the performance of marketing
campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
● Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and
advertising campaigns accordingly.
● Testing of functionality and use to look for any issues
that could be affecting customers online experience.
● Engage in client communications, including emails and
client meetings through phone and/or video calls.
● Demonstrable experience in digital marketing with the potential and
attitude required to learn.
● Proven experience in identifying target audiences, and creatively
devising and executing strategies to grow campaign results through
● Solid knowledge of Google Analytics and other Google web tools. (e.g.
Google Merchant Center, Google Tag Manager)
● Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords and Microsoft
● Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense
of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
● Strong project management skills.
● Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
● Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails, blogs and
This is a permanent full-time work-from-home contract position.
It's not hard to enjoy your career when you work beside talented people doing kick-ass work!
Are you ready to start your journey with us?
Launch Your Career
We aren't your typical digital marketing agency. Our consultancy services are next level thinking.
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Save on Commute
With permanent work-from-home you don't need to worry about daily travel times.
Flexible Work Hours
Have an appointment mid-day? That's fine! Our hours aren't confined to the regular 9am-5pm.